To enhance gender parity in academic leadership at HKU, the new 12-month mentorship program designed for woman academics to grow into confident, capable leaders and facilitated by professional consultants. Called HKU-10, this program will nurture 10 of our most promising female associate professors, helping to eliminate barriers to their academic leadership success.
Objectives of HKU-10:
- Enhance understanding of leadership in a university context
- Develop leadership, interpersonal and academic career
- Extend networking across Faculties
- Opportunity to provide reverse mentoring to provide new perspectives on teaching and learning
- Grow mentees into mentors for ongoing academic success for the university